venerdì 8 febbraio 2019

Confession by Ill Niño

#Confession by @illninoofficial is a wonderful album. After many years I cannot stop to listen to this album. It helps me. I remember my school diary with the lyrics of "this time for real" and picture of #ChristianMachado to survive to the hell that was the school. "How can I live" that in these recent years has become the song to reflect about the death of my beloved grand-mother Maria. And each song means something important to me... I'm very #grateful.
Confession inspired me and continue to inspire. Thank you Ill  Niño.
#metal #latinmetal #illniño #inspirational #music #igersmusic #wonderfulmusic #illnino #YouAreNotAlone https://www.instagram.com/p/BtnfmBYgb4d/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=eoe2e93duy14

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Nota. Solo i membri di questo blog possono postare un commento.