mercoledì 2 agosto 2017

#RIPCHESTER #LPMemorial In memory of the beloved Chester

Rest in peace Chester. I still cannot believe you aren't in this world since July 20th. I am waiting for the Jesus's return on the last day, when we will rise and we can meet people who loved in this world. That day I will meet you. Chester you are a beautiful soul. Linkin Park and you  have understand all my sufferings and you could sing my pain. Chester I will always love you. Your death is devastating me. I have lost an important part of my life with your death. I cannot stop thinking to your 6 children who have lost their wonderful dad. My prayers are with your family, #LinkinPark and all people who are devastated by your death.
#prayer #love #music #linkinpark #chesterbennington #ripchester #ripchesterbennington

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Nota. Solo i membri di questo blog possono postare un commento.