sabato 9 settembre 2017

One year ago Nuno Lopes won the best actor award Orizzonti for São Jorge in Venice Film Festival



The 2nd Saturday of September 2016 I watched Nuno Lopes winning the #bestactor for #SãoJorge film in #VeniceFilmFestival #Orizzonti
Those time is in my heart and in my mind.  I'll never forget. I remember Nuno going to that stage and taking that important award,his words, his smile and how elegant he was. He's the best actor ever! He's an #inspirational man and wonderful person!
#VeniceFilmFestival #Venezia73 #nunolopesiswonderful #NunoLopes #bestactor
#bestdj #love #life #smiletolife #instaactor #instafriend #SãoJorge #Lisboa #Portugal #instaportugal #igersportugal #alwayssmile

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Nota. Solo i membri di questo blog possono postare un commento.