domenica 21 novembre 2021

Life isn't an empty bag to fill

 I used to look at myself & I saw me very different from how I am today. I couldn't imagine I wouldn't meet my partner in crime and I hadn't any job opportunities & no children. But since I have had lymphoma I have been very happy of how my life was going, happy for everything because I could have been died at a very young age and I am still here instead. I've had to face up to big difficulties, pains & I discovered that I can be always happy, I can do beautiful things, my life is wonderful as it is. I have  beautiful memories of the time I have lived with my beloved ones. The real emptiness of my life is that I have to find an emptiness as if life is an empty space to fill like a bag. I hadn't many things but I have many others. 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Nota. Solo i membri di questo blog possono postare un commento.