sabato 20 novembre 2021

Pain... Gratitude... Life

Pain is different from a person to another one. You could be sure to understand my pain. And I could be sure to understand your pain. But my pain is my pain & your pain is yours. What people can do it's just to listen to & love to each others. Many suggestions (good suggestions  too) could be only more painful. 

I believe in God & I use to go to Church. I am sure I am beloved God's child. I also know atheist people who are bringing God's blessings to other people lives even if they are sure God doesn't exist. 

During my life I often receive more encouragement from atheist people than people who consider themselves believers & then they don't like refugees, LGBT people, who are sure we don't need medical care because we already have God's healing, sex & erotic relationships are evil.. This is not religion because God is Love. And Love is effortful and inclusive. 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Nota. Solo i membri di questo blog possono postare un commento.