sabato 28 novembre 2020

Last day of the year - be thankful - liturgical year

Let's thank God for all the wonderful things that happened this year
A year close 
A new year comes 
God has a plan for each of his creatures 
Revelation 22:12-21
12“Listen!” says Jesus. “I am coming soon! I will bring my rewards with me, to give to each one according to what he has done. 13I am the first and the last, the beginning and the end.”
14Happy are those who wash their robes clean and so have the right to eat the fruit from the tree of life and to go through the gates into the city. 15But outside the city are the perverts and those who practise magic, the immoral and the murderers, those who worship idols and those who are liars both in words and deeds.
16“I, Jesus, have sent my angel to announce these things to you in the churches. I am descended from the family of David; I am the bright morning star.”
17The Spirit and the Bride say, “Come!”
Everyone who hears this must also say, “Come!”
Come, whoever is thirsty; accept the water of life as a gift, whoever wants it.
Conclusion
18I, John, solemnly warn everyone who hears the prophetic words of this book: if anyone adds anything to them, God will add to his or her punishment the plagues described in this book. 19And if anyone takes anything away from the prophetic words of this book, God will take away from them their share of the fruit of the tree of life and of the Holy City, which are described in this book.
20He who gives his testimony to all this says, “Yes indeed! I am coming soon!”
So be it. Come, Lord Jesus!
21May the grace of the Lord Jesus be with everyone.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Nota. Solo i membri di questo blog possono postare un commento.