domenica 6 maggio 2018

Happy birthday Nuno Lopes

I wrote to Nuno about the surgery I was going to have. He encouraged me. On 31st of August 2017 I was thinking to Nuno, I wrote this   http://agnesefiducia.blogspot.com/2017/08/nuno-lopes.html
and I sent him the link. He read and thanked me.
Today I want to celebrate his birthday. 
"Today dear Nuno you are 40 years old. You're 10 years older than me.
Have a beautiful and great day with your family, friends and everyone you love. 
I wish you to continue to be the wonderful person and the handsome man you are Nuno and to bring beauty and joy, to be the real fighter you are.
I wish you good health, happiness and joy. 
Take care of yourself!
And of course...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NUNO! ❤❤❤🎂🎈🎉🎊🎈🎁"

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Nota. Solo i membri di questo blog possono postare un commento.