lunedì 14 maggio 2018

Inspirational Kensington band

I know Kensington band members  are inspiring the world with their music. I love that Niles love his parents. I love Eloi who is a wonderful dad for his daughter. I love how Casper lived the last time with his beloved father before his father death and the song "Good Life" he wrote for him. I love Jan's silence. I love each member of the band.  I love their music. Each song is an inspiration.
They don't do Classical Music but they are like Classical Music: more you listen to Kensington music more you will love it and feel better. Like Classical Music, everybody should know and listen to it, buy their albums and listen to these albums again and again. It is something that cannot lack... Hears,heart,mind,body need Kensington band music.
Their kind of music is rock/indie rock/hard rock music, but Kensington band music is unique and original.
Thank you Kensington band!!!
Love!!!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Nota. Solo i membri di questo blog possono postare un commento.