mercoledì 18 marzo 2020

Dedicated to María Esther & Ivette

I love Maria and I want she is always happy and healthy. I never wanted to change her or to decide for her life. Why did she write friendly and lovely words and then bad things? Everybody does mistakes, I do my mistakes too. And everyone learns from these mistakes. Me too. The fact is that Maria easily misunderstand. Speaking clear about something is just speaking clear about it, not judging anyone. E.g. If you tell me that you have eaten pizza and with pizza you took 2 alcoholic beers (Exist the beer without alcohol too) and then you have stomach cramps and I tell you that it's better don't drink alcoholic beverages because alcohol is too dangerous for human health : I am not judging you but just saying what the science says about alcoholic drinks. And Maria felt judged by me instead. This is only one of the examples I could write. Another problem is Telegram. She felt I wanted to change her life just because I posted the reportage about Telegram. The journalists did a great job and they found out that ISIS, Narcos , Pedophiles, criminals organisation and many others criminals, scammers, cyber criminals, are using Telegram. So, I just ask her why she was so much enthusiastic about Telegram but she never answered why she is too happy about Telegram if she has something with Telegram... The fact is this: She is pro democracy and she has left Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp and so she uses Telegram. What's the point? Each app we are using has his problems. We all know what Facebook did with data. But Telegram is dangerous and more dangerous. We know what Facebook did but we also can denounce it and Facebook has closed many Facebook pages e.g. the pages of the nazi skin organisation, new fascism. We can denounce and police can close Facebook pages,profiles,Instagram profiles,WhatsApp profiles, etc... E.g. here in Italy the police had closed a WhatsApp group with children abused pictures. We report something that isn't good on Instagram and Instagram will respond even closing that account. People have reported the Telegram criminals profiles and that criminals are still using Telegram. So, if we have to or if we want to use Telegram, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, and others app for our communications,for things we are interested in, we can use any of that apps. We can continue to use. But being proud, enthusiastic, happy, about these apps isn't good because we all know the dark side of these apps. Maria doesn't want understand this about Telegram. She has misunderstood. She doesn't want to know and she doesn't want to understand. And she has changed the point, thinking I was writing and posting against her. But I was just posting news about the dark side of Telegram instead. Maria has written me very bad message. Maria has blocked me. What I still don't understand is why she wrote friendly messages and then she wrote hate messages... Maria is worldwide known for her kindness. She has been kind with the entire world except me. People know I am kind with everyone. The difference is that I am kind with Maria. And I love Maria and I forgive her. She has wasted everything. She has wasted all the beautiful things and conversations we have had. Maria needs a person that could help her understand that she doesn't have to have the same behaviour she had with me. She has to understand that differences are richness. If we are different is better. It is almost impossible that all the person have the same points of view, like the same things, but we all in our differences can be kind and love each others. The only thing that matter is LOVE. Ivette has to take care of Maria and I think she is already doing this. They have been blessed by the life for have finding each others and being married. I forgive Maria as I forgive everyone had bad behaviour with me. God is merciful and He wants us all living in the Jurusalem Eternal City. God wants that the hell is without any person there. God wants everybody in the Jerusalem Eternal City. Maria can block me on the social networks, but she won't be able to block me when in the future we will be all together with God.

1 commento:

  1. I don't know if the people whom I am dedicating this will read. I want to share this experience and I have written on my blog because writing this has helped me too much and I feel better. I have also wrote because I want share that #love and #forgiveness are the only way to feel good and to let work the happiness we have already in our hearts.
    Don't let situations determine your life, but live well situations bringing good from bad experience.
    Beautiful moments can't be deleted and destroyed by anyone else and anything else. Your life can't be destroyed by another person or a situation. Be happy!
    #love #life #happiness #forgivness

    RispondiElimina

Nota. Solo i membri di questo blog possono postare un commento.