mercoledì 26 febbraio 2020

Markus Schulz featuring Sebu "Upon My Shoulders"

Markus Schulz featuring Sebu "Upon My Shoulders" Lyrics Carrying you upon my shoulders Now you can let go As in the sky, the world is spinning And turn into gold We fly together Stay young forever Carrying you upon my shoulders I'll never let go I'll never let go As I sleep away into a colourful storm of life Your hands touch my face and bring me back to life The way you pick me up, up so strong I'll never ever let you down Then you let your wings out Maybe even sing out Show them how it feels now Carrying you upon my shoulders Now you can let go As in the sky, the world is spinning And turn into gold We fly together Stay young forever Carrying you upon my shoulders I'll never let go I'll never let go Carrying you upon my shoulders Now you can let go As in the sky, the world is spinning And turn into gold We fly together Stay young forever Carrying you upon my shoulders I'll never let go I'll never let go

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Nota. Solo i membri di questo blog possono postare un commento.