lunedì 11 maggio 2020

Thank God I have found special friends through Social Networks

I don't like social networks but I use social networks every day and many time during the day. I don't like the algorithm. I think it is God's Will that I've had to find beautiful people through social networks too. I have found a man who has comforted me as nobody else did who is Pascal Meyer SJ; I've found padre Marco Piaia SJ who is patient and always prays for all the intentions I write him. And I've found the man who has become one my best friends who is W K Pradeep SJ. God knows I love the Jesuits and so these special friends of mine are Jesuits. Thank God for The Society of Jesus and Thank you God for these friends. Italian version /versione in italiano Non mi piacciono i social networks, eppure mi trovo ad usare i social networks tutti i giorni e molte ore al giorno. Non mi piace l'algoritmo. Penso sia stato Dio a farmi trovare belle persone anche tramite i social networks. Ho trovato Pascal Meyer SJ che ha saputo confortarmi come nessuno prima; ho trovato Padre Marco SJ che è paziente con me e prega secondo le intenzioni che gli scrivo. E ho trovato uno dei miei migliori amici: Pradeep. Dio sa che amo i Gesuiti e così questi speciali amici sono proprio Gesuiti. Ringrazio Dio per la Compagnia di Gesù e ringrazio Dio per questi amici.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Nota. Solo i membri di questo blog possono postare un commento.