mercoledì 4 maggio 2022

Love always wins!

Last 29th of April, 30th of April and the 1st of May there was Pietre Vive International Formation Meeting in Lisbon. I couldn't attend with my body in presence but I could attend online on the 30th of April & the 1st of May. The 1st of May I had a bad pain caused by circumstances that here it's not possible to recount and I also had a big joy in the same day. God is caring my wounds . I learnt so many things through what I could watch on Zoom & I am learning by this bad situation too.All that I can testimony is that God's Mercy prevails & we can do whatever we want & then? God's Will is better than my will, world will, people will. Be also realist: this is my reality there are people who are using marriage, having children and job to make bad to me,to fight against me, to destroy  me, to make me suffer... but now with God's help I just want to live and being fully alive. Please pray for these enemies because these enemies are people who are near me. I can't stop staying with them. Where I live it's my home and I can't leave this home. So, please help me with your prayers. Don't say that you can't help. You can help with your prayers. Thank you. 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Nota. Solo i membri di questo blog possono postare un commento.